We are the local specialists with high-quality damp proofing, timber preservation, and structural repairs in Batley & the surrounding area.
With 25 years of experience, we offer a range of damp proofing solutions to help you protect your home. Whether your property is affected by condensation, damp issues, or timber decay, we at Damp2Dry solutions provide you with very cost-effective damp wall solutions in Batley. Turn your damp house into a dry home with an affordable repair solution supported with a long-term guarantee.
Our damp proofing specialists have been designed to help you identify and repair damp issues before they turn into significant problems that require expensive treatment to rectify.
If you feel that you would benefit from professional damp proofing advice to diagnose the problem you face and create a custom treatment plan to leave your home fresh, safe, and dry; then you can talk to our thoroughly trained and qualified specialists by contacting us.
The services we offer include:
Need pre-sale property damp survey in Batley: Contact Damp2Dry Solutions
Damp2Dry Solutions also offer pre-sale property damp surveys so that you can buy a property with complete peace of mind. Hence, without waiting, book our no-obligation survey to get details of the best solutions and competitive quotations. After a survey, you will take the final decision whether to order our service or not. Our company offers pre-sale property damp surveys for both private and commercial customers.
Book your survey today
- Don't hesitate to contact us when you find dampness or condensation in your home.
- We'll arrange a damp survey of your property.
- Our damp surveyor will visit your property to conduct a detailed inspection.
- Then we'll provide you with a detailed report regarding your property.
- Then, we'll offer a quotation based on the scale of the job.
How to know if your property is having damp issues?
- We at Damp2Dry Solutions have been providing the ultimate solution for all kinds of damp problems across West and South Yorkshire for the last 25 years.
- Damp walls or air is the last thing we want in your dream house. Because if you leave them untreated, they can cause irreversible structural damage.
- Damp in a property makes the moisture strengthen the life-cycle of the moulds that release spores in the air. It can be notably harmful to your health. When young children and older family members inhale the air, they might suffer from respiratory diseases like Asthma.
- As a leading organization in the damp proofing and property preservation industry, we are committed to protecting both your health and your home. Therefore, in these cases, we implement a robust air ventilation system that defeats air-borne moisture issues and condensation, both at the same time.
- We are happy to serve you with care and pride. Our working method is non-intrusive and ensures minimum disruption in your everyday routine while working on your property.
- What are you waiting for? Give Damp2Dry Solution a try right now and get a fresh and dry home instead of the monotonous damp house.
Modern Solutions Make a Difference
At Damp2Dry solutions (Yorkshire) Ltd, we are committed to protecting your home at all times. You can entirely rely on us for highly effective damp control services. We offer our services in Batley and the surrounding areas.
We offer our property owners both electro-osmotic and chemical injection damp proofing methods because we use the latest technologies and tools available in the market and guarantee you the best possible outcome.
IOSH (Institution of Occupational Safety and Health) Certified
As a result of serving numerous clients with safe and secure damp proofing solutions for 25+ long years, we earned the certificate from IOSH for taking care of our client's health and safety, along with getting them damp-free homes.
DPA (Damp-proofing Association) Certified
We are proud to announce ourselves as a DPA-certified company that maintains high standards and ensures providing services approved by quality parameters.
We also cover
Huddersfield, Leeds, Doncaster, Rotherham, Beverley, Sheffield, Bridlington, Wakefield, Barnsley, Bradford, Halifax and Batley.
Excess moisture absorption in your property can cause damp issues and damage the walls. So it is essential to use a Damp Proof Course (DPC) to protect your property against moisture rising from the ground. Therefore, you must ensure that your property has a practical damp-proof course to repel water from the land.
Several types of Damp-proof courses can be used on your property's walls. Mainly three types of DPC used are
- Damp Proof Course Injection
- Mortar Injection Damp Proof Course
- Electro Osmotic Damp Proof Course
The DPC course is provided wherever there is a doubt of water rise due to capillary action. In buildings with a brick wall structure, a DPC is a layer of waterproof material running continuously around the building, usually just above ground level or above flood level, such that although the brickwork below it is going to get wet, the water will not rise by capillary action within the wall.
Look out for black spot mould forming on interior walls, plaster peeling off walls, wet rot, watermarks created by either rising damp or penetrating damp and other damages caused by moisture. If all these signs are present, you need a damp proof course to save your property from timber decay or structural damage.
For over 25+ years, we have been protecting homes in Yorkshire and the surrounding areas from the damaging effects of damp and condensation. Our damp proofing services guarantee to stop damp once and for all. We offer a no-obligation service and we always ensure the job is done right first time.